Join Our 1st Class Protection Program
At 1st Class Plumbing, we strive to offer our community top-quality service at a real value. That is why in addition to our expert installation, repair, and replacement solutions, we offer wide-ranging maintenance services to plumbing systems throughout Plano and the surrounding areas. Our licensed and highly trained plumbers provide both one-time tune-up services and a comprehensive service agreement that includes our innovative protection plan as well as helpful discounts and priority service.
When you choose our 1st Class Protection Plan, you receive:
- Annual water heater safety inspection and tune-up
- Extended repair warranties
- Priority service on repairs to get you the help you need faster
- Receive a value rate on all services
- Never pay after-hours fees for 24-hour service
- 10% discount on repairs
- Our 1st class 14-point maintenance service
To learn more about our maintenance solutions, or to sign up for our Protection Plan, call us at (214) 833-6533.
Dustin with 1st Class Plumbing was awesome. We needed a gas inspection and he was very responsive. He communicated what to expect and when he arrived was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend 1st class plumbing and Dustin for your plumbing needs!!Gregory S.
At 1st Class Plumbing, our goal is to help you get the most from your maintenance service, which is why we perform every tune-up with a comprehensive 14-point checklist.
- Identify leaks in your toilet by performing a dye test
- Tighten loose handles, packing nuts, and valve stems on your faucets to ensure there are no leaks
- Perform a detailed water pressure evaluation
- Clean kitchen faucet aerator
- Inspect all visible piping for leaks and signs of corrosion
- Check emergency shut-off valve operation
- Tag your emergency shut-off valve, so you can identify this system during a crisis
- Inspect washing machine hoses for flexibility and integrity
- Clean and adjust free standing gas water heater pilots
- Clean and adjust gas water heater burners to reduce energy use and extend the life of your system
- Inspect your water heater anode rod(s)
- Flush water heater tanks to remove sediment buildup
- Soap test your gas water heater’s gas lines to ensure there are no leaks in the system
- Inspect gas water heater exhaust flues
When you call 1st Class Plumbing, you are calling a team of local professionals that continues to innovate and improve upon on services to offer homes in Plano the most advanced solutions on the market. We understand that maintenance is rarely top of mind for homeowners, so let us think about it for you to ensure your systems are working optimally for years to come.
Let 1st Class Plumbing help keep your plumbing system in tip-top shape. Call our team at (214) 833-6533 or fill out our online form today!