Energy Efficient Hot Water in McKinney & Surrounding Areas
Are you interested in upgrading to a tankless water heater? At 1st Class Plumbing LLC, our plumbers offer tankless water heater installation, repair, or replacement to match your every need. Our family-owned and operated company is committed to delivering the highest quality plumbing solutions from trusted local plumbing specialists.
If it’s time for a new water heater, call (214) 833-6533 to learn more about the benefits of upgrading to a tankless water heater.
Does your old water heater need to be replaced? Do you want an immediate and consistent source of hot water? More Plano homeowners than ever are replacing their old water heaters with tankless water heaters.
Reasons to upgrade to a tankless water heater include:
- An endless supply of hot water – Are you tired of running out of hot water before you are finished showering? Tankless water heaters deliver a consistent supply of hot water on demand, so you won’t run out of hot water when you need it.
- Energy savings – Tankless water heaters heat your water on demand. No energy is wasted keeping water heated inside a tank, so you will save energy with a tankless water heater. This is good for the environment and your monthly utility costs.
- Space saving design – There is no tank, and the water heater can be mounted on the wall. When you have limited space or just don’t want a huge tank taking up room, a tankless model may be the best option.
- Less maintenance – Tankless water heaters require less maintenance and there is no tank that needs to be flushed. They also tend to need fewer repairs than conventional tank water heaters.
- Longer lifespan – A tankless water heater can last up to twice as long as a conventional model. This longer equipment life can make up for the higher installation costs.
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
A conventional water heater keeps water heated inside the tank, which requires energy. Tankless water heaters use electric heating elements or gas burners to provide hot water on demand. When you turn the faucet on, the heating elements or gas burners instantly heat the cold water and continue heating the water as long as you are using it. When the faucet or appliance is turned off, the water heater shuts down, so no excess energy is wasted.
Choosing the Right Tankless Water Heater for Your Plano Home
When choosing a tankless water heater in Plano, make sure it has sufficient capacity to supply your family's hot water needs. This requires calculating the amount of water used by various fixtures and appliances that you want to be able to use at the same time. The other calculation is the temperature rise, which is the difference between the cold-water temperature and the desired temperature for your hot water. A qualified plumber can provide the advice you need and install your new tankless water heater.
If you are considering upgrading to a tankless water heater in Plano, TX, our knowledgeable technicians can answer any questions, assess your family’s hot water demand, and provide a free estimate for tankless water heater installation. When your existing water heater isn’t working, we deliver first-class service to restore your hot water.
Please contact us at (214) 833-6533 for tankless water heater installation or repair in Plano.
Great Coupons & Warranties
Save time and money with 1st Class Plumbing. We are happy to offer great deals on plumbing services backed by even better warranties!
Local Family Owned
We love our community and serving the people in it. Let our family provide plumbing solutions that last.
We are highly skilled and trained to handle even the toughest plumbing jobs. You deserve a team that stands behind the work!